How we are handling showings during the COVID-19 outbreak.
- All agents and clients are required to wear protective face masks when touring any of our available properties.
- Only the agent will be allowed to open doors and turn off lights.
- For more important information on how landlords can be best prepared for some of the challenges they will facing during the COVID-19 outbreak please visit: https://www.nerealtyco.com/covid-19-info-for-landlords/
- We are also providing walk-through 360 virtual tours for all of our vacant rental listings. Links for the tours will be available online with Zillow & the MLS. To view some examples of our 360 virtual tours please visit: https://www.nerealtyco.com/view-our-rentals/
Use our rental team’s professional services to help find you qualified tenants.
- The listing agreement is kept open, so if at any time you find a tenant on your own you have no contractual obligation to our services/fees.
- We hold premium corporate accounts with Zillow Group, Zumper Group, Craigslist, You Got Listings, and the MLS, allowing for the best exposure possible for your listing throughout dozens of apartment rental sites.
- If you’d like we can post your listing on the MLS giving it exposure to all registered Massachusetts brokers/agents and their clients.
- Once we find applicants for your location we check the following: credit, employment verification, landlord history, personal references, and all other necessary background checks in order to find a quality Tenant that you feel is suitable for your location.
- We are very experienced in ALL forms of Massachusetts Tenancy Law. We can handle all of the leases for you including Tenancy at Will and/or Fixed Term.
- We manage all of our deals through cloud based internet software. This allows for E-signatures on all rental contracts, allowing our clients and landlords the flexibility to review and sign all contracts from any personal computer and/or smart phone.
- We charge nothing for our services until a tenant you approve of signs a lease. At that point we charge a one-time 1/2 month fee to the landlord and one-time 1/2 month fee to the tenant.
- After we close a rental deal with you, we offer an array of additional services to our landlord clients, such as; help with communication with tenants, issuing notices, providing additional tenancy management advice, lease renewals, adding and screening additional tenants, ETC.
Thanks to our professional expertise in all the available cutting edge Real Estate cloud based Internet marketing/management services, our team is able to service and actively pursue Rental/Income Property Sales listings throughout the whole Greater Boston area. As well as active agents covering the South Shore, North Shore, Metro West, and Downtown.
If our services sound of interest to you we would love the opportunity to meet with you at the listing you have to offer. Please call us direct and/or please fill your information below and we will be promptly in contact. We look forward to hearing from you!